Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Caramels and Calligraphy

I recently celebrated a birthday and one of my favorite gifts I received came from a wonderful woman who has always been a true advocate for satisfying my craving for sweets.

These handmade caramels from Katherine Anne Duncan of Katherine Anne Confections are to die for!  Her specialty caramels and truffles are all handmade from scratch using only the finest natural ingredients that are local or organic.  They are sweet and decadent and since they do not use any artificial preservatives, flavors or colors you don't have to feel guilty about eating a whole box full! 

After eating three caramels myself and admiring their super cute packaging, I felt inspired to create calligraphy signs highlighting the unique flavors.  My special package included Early Grey Tea and Pear flavored caramels...  The two signs below showcases my favorite flavors: Rosemary Sea Salt and Fig. 

I'm a huge fan of these confections and they are a perfect favor for a special event or just a nice gift for anyone that appreciates home made goodies.

 


1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if caramel is on my diet plan but it may just have to be one of my top exceptions! If the caramel flavors are anything like the delicious chocolate flavors than count me in! Katherine Anne Confections just shoots goals and wins! Like the packaging too! Environmentally friendly and delicious=win, win.
    Scott Hensley
    Distant Village, Inc.
    Http://www.distantvillage.com

    ReplyDelete